Helping Hands Electric is always looking for new experts to join our team! We are currently hiring for the following job positions listed below. If you are interested in learning how you can improve your career by joining our company, contact us.
Journeyman Residential Service Electrician
We are currently seeking a Service Journeyman Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
Compensation: $20 to $35 Hourly DOE.
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Holidays, PTO. You get your own service vehicle.
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures on Residential and commercial applications.
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems.
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- Use hand tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, wire strippers, hacksaws, pipe threaders, as well as power tools like drills and saws.
- For safety and job performance, must be familiar with the National Electrical Code (NEC), designed to protect people and property from hazards arising from the use of electricity.
- Independence Skill: A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently on their own.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Journeyman State license certification.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an equivalent position
- Ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in heights.
- Ability to climb & work on ladders.
- Ability to see in full color (electrical wire is identified by color).
- Manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, physical fitness and a good sense of balance.
- Bend, stoop, climb, stand, stretch, reach and lift arms above shoulder height repeatedly or continuously over time.
- Safety, Lock-out/Tag-out, HAZMAT, Forklift, Electrostatic Discharge, and ARC Flash knowledge.
- Good attendance history.
- Valid vehicle insurance is required